Are you about to graduate and want to make the world of education a little better? Are you curious about how tech can be used to benefit other people? Do you want to work with the latest technology to create a positive change in education? Apply now and become our next junior Software Developer!
More than 5 million users, from Kiruna in northern Sweden to Munich in southern Germany. 400 co-workers and 9 offices. We are the leading edtech company in Scandinavia!
For more than 35 years we have made the everyday life easier for students, parents, teachers and managers. Half of us that work here have a background as teachers or school leaders, so we understand all aspects of school. Together we make sure everyone has the opportunity to learn more. Do you also want to make a difference? Welcome to us!
About the job
Come and work with us at IST - for you who want to start your tech career on a company that makes a difference, for real!
As a junior Software Developer with us, you are part of our development organization and are part of one of our cross-functional development teams consisting of developers, testers, Tech Leads and Product Owners.
We believe in self-governing teams. It gives you the freedom, responsibility and opportunity to get involved in the development of the systems that your team is responsible for and it makes the job technically challenging and fun for everyone!
We strive for a truly innovative culture and use several methods to increase innovation. We use modern technology such as Docker, Rancher / Kubernetes, Vue.js, React, Octopus Deploy and Java, and we are constantly evaluating how we can become even better.
Who are you?
- have a University or college degree in tech, preferably in Software Engineering, a Master of Science in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- are fluent in English.
- Show great responsibility, make things happen and welcome positive change. You have a good communicative ability.
- You enjoy working in a team - as a team - and like us, you really believe in the flexible methods and processes.
- A job as a junior Software Developer at IST Group AB
- Support in your development as a Software Developer through an introduction and a tutor during your first period
- Get to know IST, our products and processes
Apply via career.ist.com. The job location is in Växjö.
Your starting date can be immediate or after the summer of 2022.
If you have questions about the position at IST, you are warmly welcome to contact Hanna Kullsten, HR Business Partner, on email@example.com