First, the practicalities.
- The program will last for 12 months, starting January 2019.
- You will have involved in a strategic assignment focused on artificial intelligence from your first week.
- You will be employed from day one. The first three months is a probation period.
- You will get the chance to work at least two of our departments or European sites.
- We will try and help you to find acommodation.
- You will have a personal mentor throughout the entire program.
Then, the challenge.
We have a mission and a plan. We understand that there are many ways to reach our goals. We need you to help us find yet unexplored paths.
From day one, you will have a challenging assignment. The assignment is connected to our plan for expansion and will challenge you to perform beyond what you thought was possible.
At IST you will get the chance to learn from the best in the business as well as contributing to, or participating in a constantly developing organization, depending on your own ambition and level of expertise.
You are hired based on skills and potential and will be provided with an accelerated learning curve and you are expected to take on great responsibility. Via our trainee program you will have a solid and challenging career development and become part of our next generation of key contributors in the specialist field.
Still with us? Good. Because it just keeps getting better.
About the structure of the program.
We will customize the content and schedule as we go along and invite lecturers and adjust the training and mentorship depending on your needs and preferred focus area. You will experience different learning situations, "regular job" (around 80 % of the time), just in time learning situations, knowledge transfer and inspiration, field trips to different front-line enterprises.
Below you see some examples of learning modules in the last year's trainee program. The 2019 program modules will be somewhat different to reflect the assignment and the makeup of the group.
- Innovation and creative processes
- Disruptive technology and innovation
- Business transformation and concept development
- Complexity theory
- Project management
- Group development
- Personal and professional development plan
But the most important part is You.
So, when you're ready, Learn More about what we require from you, and send us your application here: IST Trainee